Take the test now to create your virtual cabinet and find out how your faith and politics match up! Start by answering the first question below.
- In honour of John Stott 29th Jul 2011John Stott's influence was colossal
- Christians for Transformation13th Jul 2011Conference unpacks what Big Society means for the Church
- National Prayer Breakfast6th Jul 2011Andy Hawthorne delivers inspiring message to prayer gathering
- Job opportunity in Parliament23rd May 2011Applicants required for leading role in Christian Political Engagement
- SUSA - the video
- Biblical, missional, and possible
- Susa booklet 'A City on a Hill'
- One Nation but Two Cities - Christianity and the Conservative Party
"The first requirement of politics is not intellect or stamina but patience. Politics is a very long run game and the tortoise will usually beat the hare. "