"To encourage and equip Christians in the UK to become more extensively and effectively engaged in politics and government"
Christians in Politics seeks to advance a broad based, positive agenda, based on ideas and vision for our society drawn from a biblical Christian worldview.
Breadth of involvement.
We work to serve all authentic expressions of the Christian faith, whether churches, denominations, or other groups.
No note or comment.
Although it is right and necessary that individual Christians and organisations engage from their own perspectives, Christians in Politics does not adopt positions on doctrinal, party political, or policy issues.
Prayer and practise.
We recognise that all effective Christian action is founded on prayer, and that prayer inevitably leads us to practical responses.
- Andy Hawthorne OBE at 2011 National Prayer Breakfast
- Blogs and Websites - Church Movements
- Generous Justice
- Freedom and Order: History, Politics and the English Bible
- SUSA - the video
- Biblical, missional, and possible
- Susa booklet 'A City on a Hill'
- One Nation but Two Cities - Christianity and the Conservative Party
"You actually cannot understand the modern world without understanding the political, social and economic impact of faith"