"To encourage and equip Christians in the UK to become more extensively and effectively engaged in politics and government"
Christians in Politics seeks to advance a broad based, positive agenda, based on ideas and vision for our society drawn from a biblical Christian worldview.
Breadth of involvement.
We work to serve all authentic expressions of the Christian faith, whether churches, denominations, or other groups.
No note or comment.
Although it is right and necessary that individual Christians and organisations engage from their own perspectives, Christians in Politics does not adopt positions on doctrinal, party political, or policy issues.
Prayer and practise.
We recognise that all effective Christian action is founded on prayer, and that prayer inevitably leads us to practical responses.
- SUSA - the video
- Biblical, missional, and possible
- Susa booklet 'A City on a Hill'
- One Nation but Two Cities - Christianity and the Conservative Party
- Prayer resources
- SUSA individual resources manual
- World's smallest political quiz
- Building Jerusalem? - Christianity and the Labour Party
"The first requirement of politics is not intellect or stamina but patience. Politics is a very long run game and the tortoise will usually beat the hare. "