Secular society does not tend to view the Bible as a source of justice. In fact, it may even see it in negative light when looking at certain issues eg doesn't it support slavery and oppress women?. So why go to the Bible if you are a 'justice seeker'?
Yet, in Generous Justice Timothy Keller looks at the call to justice which flows from God's amazing grace. He diligently explains the biblical mandate to seek justice, citing biblical evidence to support his case and pointing to its contemporary application.
For a detailed book review see the following link.
Credits & Copyright
Copyright: Timothy Keller
- SUSA - the video
- Biblical, missional, and possible
- Susa booklet 'A City on a Hill'
- One Nation but Two Cities - Christianity and the Conservative Party
- Prayer resources
- SUSA individual resources manual
- World's smallest political quiz
- Building Jerusalem? - Christianity and the Labour Party
"You may fool all the people some of the time, you can even fool some of the people all of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all the time."