Conservative Christian Fellowship
The CCF exists to be a vibrant Christian witness within the Conservative Party. We aim to follow Christ with our hearts, souls, strength and minds; playing our part in the redemption of culture and individual lives. There are three key focuses to the work of the CCF.
Firstly we exist to train, equip and support our members. The CCF offers a development programme to those who are under 35 and training for councillors and parliamentary candidates.
Secondly the CCF provides a relational bridge with the Conservative Party.
Finally, the CCF is a fellowship founded on prayer. Each month, when parliament is sitting, the CCF holds a prayer meeting to pray together for the Fellowship, parliament and the nation.
- Andy Hawthorne OBE at 2011 National Prayer Breakfast
- Blogs and Websites - Church Movements
- Generous Justice
- Freedom and Order: History, Politics and the English Bible
- SUSA - the video
- Biblical, missional, and possible
- Susa booklet 'A City on a Hill'
- One Nation but Two Cities - Christianity and the Conservative Party
"Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen."