Conservative Christian Fellowship
The CCF exists to be a vibrant Christian witness within the Conservative Party. We aim to follow Christ with our hearts, souls, strength and minds; playing our part in the redemption of culture and individual lives. There are three key focuses to the work of the CCF.
Firstly we exist to train, equip and support our members. The CCF offers a development programme to those who are under 35 and training for councillors and parliamentary candidates.
Secondly the CCF provides a relational bridge with the Conservative Party.
Finally, the CCF is a fellowship founded on prayer. Each month, when parliament is sitting, the CCF holds a prayer meeting to pray together for the Fellowship, parliament and the nation.
- SUSA - the video
- Biblical, missional, and possible
- Susa booklet 'A City on a Hill'
- One Nation but Two Cities - Christianity and the Conservative Party
- Prayer resources
- World's smallest political quiz
- SUSA individual resources manual
- Building Jerusalem? - Christianity and the Labour Party
"The first requirement of politics is not intellect or stamina but patience. Politics is a very long run game and the tortoise will usually beat the hare. "