Christians in Parliament
Christians in Parliament exists to connect and support Christians working in the national parliament in Westminster. Members include MPs, peers, researchers, and support staff. CIP activities and events include:
- weekly bible teaching and prayer meetings;
- monthly worship services (led in a variety of traditions);
- parliamentary receptions events;
- the National Prayer Breakfast;
- the annual week of prayer for politics and government.
Christians working in politics and government need your support! Many events are open to individuals from outside parliament; check the website for details.
- SUSA - the video
- Biblical, missional, and possible
- Susa booklet 'A City on a Hill'
- One Nation but Two Cities - Christianity and the Conservative Party
- Prayer resources
- SUSA individual resources manual
- World's smallest political quiz
- Building Jerusalem? - Christianity and the Labour Party
"We can change the world if we can change ourselves. Indeed, that is the only way the world is changed, for politics ultimately works through people and our acceptance of responsibility."