Getting involved in the Christian Peoples Alliance
The Christian Peoples Alliance was the first modern British party to adopt a consciously Christian identity in the tradition of European Christian Democracy. In 2002 Cllr Alan Craig made history by becoming the first person to be elected as a Christian Democrat in a principle UK local authority. Federal President David Campanale explains:
- why become involved in a Christian political party;
- the organisation and policy of the CPA;
- electoral strategies and successes;
- partnerships and relationships with other parties.
PDF download, A4, 5 pages
Credits & Copyright
- SUSA - the video
- Biblical, missional, and possible
- Susa booklet 'A City on a Hill'
- One Nation but Two Cities - Christianity and the Conservative Party
- Prayer resources
- World's smallest political quiz
- SUSA individual resources manual
- Building Jerusalem? - Christianity and the Labour Party
"You may fool all the people some of the time, you can even fool some of the people all of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all the time."