Getting involved in the Christian Peoples Alliance
The Christian Peoples Alliance was the first modern British party to adopt a consciously Christian identity in the tradition of European Christian Democracy. In 2002 Cllr Alan Craig made history by becoming the first person to be elected as a Christian Democrat in a principle UK local authority. Federal President David Campanale explains:
- why become involved in a Christian political party;
- the organisation and policy of the CPA;
- electoral strategies and successes;
- partnerships and relationships with other parties.
PDF download, A4, 5 pages
Credits & Copyright
- SUSA - the video
- Biblical, missional, and possible
- Susa booklet 'A City on a Hill'
- One Nation but Two Cities - Christianity and the Conservative Party
- Prayer resources
- SUSA individual resources manual
- Building Jerusalem? - Christianity and the Labour Party
- World's smallest political quiz
"Oh, if we only had persons of prayer among those who oversee the fate of the nation and the fate of the economy. "