Getting involved in the Christian Peoples Alliance
The Christian Peoples Alliance was the first modern British party to adopt a consciously Christian identity in the tradition of European Christian Democracy. In 2002 Cllr Alan Craig made history by becoming the first person to be elected as a Christian Democrat in a principle UK local authority. Federal President David Campanale explains:
- why become involved in a Christian political party;
- the organisation and policy of the CPA;
- electoral strategies and successes;
- partnerships and relationships with other parties.
PDF download, A4, 5 pages
Credits & Copyright
- SUSA - the video
- Biblical, missional, and possible
- Susa booklet 'A City on a Hill'
- One Nation but Two Cities - Christianity and the Conservative Party
- Prayer resources
- SUSA individual resources manual
- World's smallest political quiz
- Building Jerusalem? - Christianity and the Labour Party
"We can change the world if we can change ourselves. Indeed, that is the only way the world is changed, for politics ultimately works through people and our acceptance of responsibility."