Christians in Politics
Christians in Politics is jointly owned by the Christian Socialist Movement, the Conservative Christian Fellowship and the Liberal Democrat Christian Forum.
Despite our political differences we respect each other's political involvement and want to encourage more Christians into public life. Getting involved as decision makers in our communities, in our political parties and our nation will bring change from within.
- Andy Hawthorne OBE at 2011 National Prayer Breakfast
- Blogs and Websites - Church Movements
- Generous Justice
- Freedom and Order: History, Politics and the English Bible
- SUSA - the video
- Biblical, missional, and possible
- Susa booklet 'A City on a Hill'
- One Nation but Two Cities - Christianity and the Conservative Party
"I consider that the chief dangers which confront the coming century will be... politics without God."