Christian Socialist Movement
Christian Socialist Movement is the official affiliate group for Christians who want to connect with the UK Labour party.
believe that ‘loving our neighbour’ in the fullest sense involves
struggling for a fair and just society, one in which all can enjoy the
‘fullness of life’ Jesus came to announce. And we want to work to make
CSM offers space for Christians to come together to help shape the political agenda. With members in the Commons, the Lords, on local councils and in trade unions and constituency Labour parties, CSM makes sure the Christian voice is heard in politics. Through lobbying, publications, public meetings, local branch activities, media work and other ways we are an effective voice for social justice.
- SUSA - the video
- Biblical, missional, and possible
- Susa booklet 'A City on a Hill'
- One Nation but Two Cities - Christianity and the Conservative Party
- Prayer resources
- World's smallest political quiz
- SUSA individual resources manual
- Building Jerusalem? - Christianity and the Labour Party
"As a Christian politician I know the value of prayer. Through it we explicitly admit it isn’t about us, but that we are in the service of Our Lord and Saviour."