Christian Socialist Movement
Christian Socialist Movement is the official affiliate group for Christians who want to connect with the UK Labour party.
believe that ‘loving our neighbour’ in the fullest sense involves
struggling for a fair and just society, one in which all can enjoy the
‘fullness of life’ Jesus came to announce. And we want to work to make
CSM offers space for Christians to come together to help shape the political agenda. With members in the Commons, the Lords, on local councils and in trade unions and constituency Labour parties, CSM makes sure the Christian voice is heard in politics. Through lobbying, publications, public meetings, local branch activities, media work and other ways we are an effective voice for social justice.
- Andy Hawthorne OBE at 2011 National Prayer Breakfast
- Blogs and Websites - Church Movements
- Generous Justice
- Freedom and Order: History, Politics and the English Bible
- SUSA - the video
- Biblical, missional, and possible
- Susa booklet 'A City on a Hill'
- One Nation but Two Cities - Christianity and the Conservative Party
"My campaign is a disaster. I hate the public so much. If only they'd elect me, I'd make them pay."