One Nation but Two Cities - Christianity and the Conservative Party
Partisan is a landmark series of (initially) 3 publications from Bible Society and KLICE examining the historical and contemporary relationship between Christianity and the main UK political parties.
'One Nation but Two Cities' looks at the relationship between Christianity and the Conservative Party. Author Joshua Hordern reviews the history of political conservatism then considers 3 'arteries of the conservative heart': trust; society and the state; and business and civil society.
Available in paperback format or as a free pdf download. Clicking the cover image will take you to the SUSA online store at lulu.com to complete your purchase.
Credits & Copyright
Copyright: Bible Society / Joshua Hordern
- Andy Hawthorne OBE at 2011 National Prayer Breakfast
- Blogs and Websites - Church Movements
- Generous Justice
- Freedom and Order: History, Politics and the English Bible
- SUSA - the video
- Biblical, missional, and possible
- Susa booklet 'A City on a Hill'
- One Nation but Two Cities - Christianity and the Conservative Party
"All it takes for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing."