One Nation but Two Cities - Christianity and the Conservative Party
Partisan is a landmark series of (initially) 3 publications from Bible Society and KLICE examining the historical and contemporary relationship between Christianity and the main UK political parties.
'One Nation but Two Cities' looks at the relationship between Christianity and the Conservative Party. Author Joshua Hordern reviews the history of political conservatism then considers 3 'arteries of the conservative heart': trust; society and the state; and business and civil society.
Available in paperback format or as a free pdf download. Clicking the cover image will take you to the SUSA online store at lulu.com to complete your purchase.
Credits & Copyright
Copyright: Bible Society / Joshua Hordern
- SUSA - the video
- Biblical, missional, and possible
- Susa booklet 'A City on a Hill'
- One Nation but Two Cities - Christianity and the Conservative Party
- Prayer resources
- SUSA individual resources manual
- World's smallest political quiz
- Building Jerusalem? - Christianity and the Labour Party
"The real battles of faith today are being fought in factories, shops, offices, and farms, in political parties and government agencies, in countless homes, in press, radio, and television, in the relationship of nations"