Building Jerusalem? - Christianity and the Labour Party
Partisan is a landmark series of (initially) 3 publications from Bible Society and KLICE examining the historical and contemporary relationship between Christianity and the main UK political parties.
'Building Jerusalem?' looks at the relationship between Christianity and the Labour Party. Author Paul Bickley reviews the close and complex historical connections and possibilities for the 21st century, from a political and Christian perspective.
Available in paperback format or as a free pdf download. Clicking the cover image will take you to the SUSA online store at lulu.com to complete your purchase.
Credits & Copyright
Copyright: Bible Society / Paul Bickley
- Andy Hawthorne OBE at 2011 National Prayer Breakfast
- Blogs and Websites - Church Movements
- Generous Justice
- Freedom and Order: History, Politics and the English Bible
- SUSA - the video
- Biblical, missional, and possible
- Susa booklet 'A City on a Hill'
- One Nation but Two Cities - Christianity and the Conservative Party
"If you try to take the fruits of Christianity without its roots, the fruits wither. And they will not come again unless you nurture the roots."