World Vision works to make a serious and sustainable impact on poverty
and its causes, especially as they affect children. We are committed
to long-term change, and believe that getting people
connected is the best way to make a difference.
That’s one reason why we put so much emphasis on advocacy. While individual programmes can mitigate the effects of poverty, it’s only by speaking up for and with those who are marginalised that we can influence the policies of governments and international bodies and so address the underlying causes of poverty.
- SUSA - the video
- Biblical, missional, and possible
- Susa booklet 'A City on a Hill'
- One Nation but Two Cities - Christianity and the Conservative Party
- Prayer resources
- SUSA individual resources manual
- World's smallest political quiz
- Building Jerusalem? - Christianity and the Labour Party
"The assumption that we live in a secularised world is false: The world today, with some exceptions…is as furiously religious as it ever was, and in some places more so than ever."